UNCASVILLE, Conn. – LFA lightweight champion Bryce Logan has his Bellator return fight on the books.
A Fight Ready MMA & Fitness fighter, Logan (12-4 MMA, 0-1 BMMA) will make his second Bellator appearance at Bellator 251 against Georgi Karakhanyan.
Multiple sources recently informed MMA Junkie of the booking. So Cal News Group reporter Brian Martin was the first to report the news.
Logan, 30, has finished four of his 12 professional victories inside the distance. A member of Fight Ready MMA, Logan’s only career losses have come against Jackson, UFC alumni Te Edwards and Grant Dawson, and PFL lightweight Nate Andrews.
Karakhanyan (29-11-1 MMA, 7-9 BMMA) looks to get back in the win column after suffering a split decision loss to Myles Jury at Bellator 243 in August.
Six other fights have been added to the Bellator 251 card, a promotional official confirmed to MMA Junkie on Thursday.
Bellator 251 takes place Nov. 5 at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. The main card airs on CBS Sports Network and streams on DAZN following prelims on MMA Junkie.
With the addition, the finalized Bellator 251 lineup includes:
MAIN CARD (CBS Sports Network/DAZN, 7 p.m. ET)
- Corey Anderson vs. Melvin Manhoef
- Tyrell Fortune vs. Said Sowma
- Chris Curtis vs. Austin Vanderford
- Derek Anderson vs. Killys Mota
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, TBA)
- Georgi Karakhanyan vs. Bryce Logan
- Julius Anglickas vs. Alex Polizzi
- Janay Harding vs. Jessy Miele
- Nainoa Dung vs. Piankhi Zimmerman
- Terrance Jean-Jacques vs. Gustavo Trujillo
- Sumiko Inaba vs. Jessica Ruiz
- Jaylon Bates vs. Joe Supino