Eight more fights have been added to next month’s historic Bellator event in France.
Bellator 248, which takes place October 10 at Accor Arena in Paris, will mark the first major MMA event in the country since the sport was legalized in January. Already announced was a main event between Frenchman Cheick Kongo and Timothy Johnson, as well as a co-headliner featuring Michael Page against Ross Houston.
On Friday, Bellator announced the eight additions to the card, which includes a light heavyweight bout between Melvin Manhoef and Simon Biyong, as well as Oliver Enkamp vs. Emmanuel Dawa at welterweight. Both fights are expected to be featured on the main card.
Manhoef (32-14-1 MMA, 4-3 BMMA), 44, will look to win his third fight in a row when he takes on Biyong (7-1 MMA, 0-0 BMMA), 29, who takes a four-fight winning streak into his Bellator debut. Enkamp (9-2 MMA, 2-0 BMMA) and Dawa (9-3 MMA, 0-0 BMMA), who’s from France, are both riding two-fight winning streaks.
With the additions, the updated Bellator 248 lineup includes:
- Cheick Kongo vs. Timothy Johnson
- Michael Page vs. Ross Houston
- Melvin Manhoef vs. Simon Biyong
- Oliver Enkamp vs. Emmanuel Dawa
- Terry Brazier vs. Yves Landu
- Davy Gallon vs. Brian Hooi
- Dominique Wooding (6-3) vs. Fabacary Diatta (6-0)
- Jean N’Doye vs. Ciaran Clarke
- Dylan Logan vs. William Gomis
- Maguy Berchel vs. Lucie Bertaud