Undefeated prospect Jack Shore has been booked for his third UFC fight.
Shore (13-0 MMA, 2-0 UFC) will meet returning Khalid Taha (13-2-1 MMA, 1-1-1 UFC) Nov. 7 at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. Taha first posted the news on his social media.
Shore, a former Cage Warriors bantamweight champion, has submitted his first two opponents in the UFC. All but one of his pro wins have come inside the distance.
After dropping a unanimous decision to Nad Narimani in his UFC debut, Taha picked up a 25-second TKO of Boston Salmon at UFC 236. He then submitted Bruno Silva at UFC 243, but the win was overturned after Taha tested positive for furosemide, a diuretic clinically used for curing congestive heart failure, liver disease and other related illnesses.
The positive test stemmed from an in-competition urine sample collected on Oct. 6, 2019, the date of Taha’s most recent fight. He served a one-year suspension from USADA.
With the addition, the latest Nov. 7 lineup includes:
- Thiago Santos vs. Glover Teixeira
- Drew Dober vs. Diego Ferreira
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Tanner Boser
- Claudia Gadelha vs. Yan Xiaonan
- Brendan Allen vs. Ian Heinisch
- Vanessa Melo vs. Sarah Moras
- Kyle Daukaus vs. Dustin Stoltzfus
- Trevin Giles vs. Bevon Lewis
- Ramiz Brahimaj vs. Max Griffin
- Felipe Colares vs. Gustavo Lopez
- Jack Shore vs. Khalid Taha