Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Oct 23, 2020
An Other Quiz : How superstitious are you? How much do you know about superstitions?
1. To open an umbrella in the house is to bring bad luck.
2. Onions protect you from evil spirits and vampires.
3. It is said that one’s fate is written in the stars.
4. At the end of a rainbow is a ______.
5. Clothing worn inside out will bring you bad luck.
6. A dog has nine lives.
7. Two people make a wish then each takes hold of the end of a ______ and pull until it breaks. The person with the longer end will get their wish.
8. Crossing ______ helps to avoid bad luck and will help your wish come true.
9. It is bad luck to sing at the table.
10. After receiving a container of food, it should never be given back ______.