Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Oct 03, 2020
A Literature Quiz : Whether you grew up reading these stories or became acquainted with them as an adult, these characters are larger than life. Can you identify the characters from the descriptions given in this quiz?
1. Even though I was supposed to be a boy, Marilla and Matthew decided to let me stay. I have a vivid imagination and bright red hair. Who am I?
2. I was sent to England to be educated at Miss Minchin’s Seminary for Young Ladies. When my father died, I was forced to become a servant for the students who were once my friends. Who am I?
3. I live with my Aunt Polly and my annoying cousin, Sid. I’d rather be playing pirates with my buddies than going to school. Who am I?
4. When my two cousins come to spend the summer at my house, I enjoy teasing them about their imaginary land of Narnia. I am not happy to find out that it is real when I am magically transported into a painting. Who am I?
5. I’ve been called a pest by my sister, Beezus, but I am just a typical little sister. My best friend is Howie. Who am I?
6. I have an older sister named Violet and a younger sister named Sunny. I speak many languages and read all the time. Who am I?
7. I am a highly intelligent child with parents who are abusive and foolish. However, the worst person I ever met was the principal of my school, Miss Trunchbull. Who am I?
8. When a strange man came to stay at the inn my mother runs, I never thought it would lead to me interacting with pirates and searching for treasure. Who am I?
9. I want to be a writer someday, and I am constantly writing in journals about the people I secretly spy on. Who am I?
10. I am the boy who lived, despite a powerful curse that was directed at me. I have magical powers that my nasty aunt and uncle are afraid of. Who am I?