Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Sep 29, 2020
A Music Quiz : We only hear them for a short time each year. See how well you remember these Christmas songs.
1. What sound does “The Little Drummer Boy” make?
2. What do you sing while you “Deck the Halls”?
3. What is heard near the end of “Frosty the Snow Man”?
4. Complete these lyrics from “O Christmas Tree”: “Not only green when ____ / But also when ’tis ____.”
5. “Good tidings we bring to you and your kin… / Oh, bring us a figgy pudding, and a cup of good cheer.” This greeting is from what song?
6. “Well I don’t know if there’ll be snow / But have a cup of cheer.” This greeting is from what song?
7. “O tidings of comfort and joy, comfort and joy.” This greeting is from what song?
8. In the song “We Three Kings”, what gifts were brought?
9. What song is this line from: “Chestnuts roasting on an open fire”?
10. What song is this line from: “We are not daily beggars / That beg from door to door”?
11. What song is this line from: “Oh the weather outside is frightful / But the fire is so delightful”?
12. Complete this lyric: “Of all the trees that are in the wood / The _____ bears the crown.”