Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Sep 23, 2020
A Movies > Quotes Quiz : How well do you know the quotes of these Disney movies?
1. The quote, “Listen, Lightsnack, you stay away from Andy. He’s mine, and no one is taking him away from me,” came from “Toy Story”.
2. The quote, “I trained all those would-be heroes. Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus. A lot of “yeuseus”. And every one of those bums let me down flatter than a discus. None of them could go the distance,” came from “Hercules”.
3. The quote, “I’m very well aware that this is my last chance for glory. But mark my words, Wiggins. When King James sees the gold these peasants unearth, success will be mine at last,” came from “Brother Bear”.
4. The quote, “Your majesty, I am Prince Ali Ababwa. Just let her meet me. I will win your daughter,” came from “Sleeping Beauty”.
5. The quote, “Many strange legends are told of these jungles of India, but none so strange as the story of a small boy named Mowgli. It all began when the silence of the jungle was broken by an unfamiliar sound,” came from “The Jungle Book”.
6. The quote, “Oh, that’s all right. He can call me a flower if he wants to; I don’t mind,” came from “Dumbo”.
7. The quote, “Definitely not! Why, if Ariel was my daughter, I’d show her who was boss. None of this flitting to the surface and other such nonsense. No, sir! I’d keep her under tight control,” came from “The Little Mermaid”.
8. The quote, “Our family’s little now, and we don’t have many toys… But if you want, you could be a part of it. You could be our baby, and we’d raise you to be good,” came from “Lilo & Stitch”.
9. The quote, “Merciful heavens! My darlings! My precious pets! Oh, that wicked animal, attacking my poor, innocent little angels,” came from “101 Dalmatians”.
10. The quote, “Suppose they heard you upstairs. You know the orders. So if you don’t want to lose a warm, nice bed, you’d better get rid of those dreams. Know how? Just learn to like cats,” came from “Cinderella”.