Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Oct 12, 2020
An Entertainment Quiz : We can’t think of them apart. When we see one of them, the other comes to our minds automatically. So, can you name the partners’ names?
1. Ernie and his friend are two roommates on the show ‘Sesame Street’. Can you name Ernie’s friend?
2. Popeye rescues his girlfriend who constantly gets kidnapped by Bluto. Can you name Popeye’s girlfriend?
3. Rocky is a flying squirrel and his best friend is a moose. Can you name this good-natured moose?
4. This famous duo appear on the TV show ‘The Simpsons’. Itchy constantly tries to kill the black cat. Can you name this black cat?
5. SpongeBob’s best friend is a pink sea star who lives under a rock. Can you name this sea star?
6. Can you name Mario’s sidekick, who is also his brother, in the popular video games?
7. Can you name Road Runner’s foe who tries to catch him continuously?
8. Hansel and his sister find a house made of cake and bread, but unfortunately, it belongs to a witch who wants to eat them. Can you name Hansel’s sister?
9. Jon Arbuckle has two pets; a fat and lazy cat, Garfield, and a long-eared beagle. Can you name the long-eared dog?
10. Pinky and his partner try to take over the world, which ends in failure mostly because of Pinky’s idiocy. Can you name Pinky’s partner?