Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Sep 25, 2020
An Other Quiz : This is a quiz about units of measure and other numerical classifications of things.
1. What does the ISBN identify?
2. The Mohs scale measures?
3. Ordinary Time is …
4. What does the Drake’s equation “guesstimate”?
5. What does an imperial gill measure?
6. A kilobyte, in common usage, is 1000 bytes.
7. The K or KÃ¶chel number refers to a chronological catalog number of whose creative works?
8. The BESR and the BBCOR are used to measure what piece of sporting equipment?
9. Standard and Poor 500 is an index measuring the performance of what?
10. According to some manufacturers of measuring devices, how many smidgens are in a dash?