Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Oct 18, 2020
A Television Quiz : This quiz is about memorable cars from movies and television shows mostly from the ’60s, ’70s, and ’80s. Have fun taking this quiz.
1. What kind of car did Bo “Bandit” Darville drive in the 1977 “Smokey and the Bandit” film?
2. What is the name of the 1969 Dodge Charger that Luke and Bo Duke drive in the “Dukes of Hazzard” television show?
3. What is the name of the 1968 Disney film that featured a Volkswagen named Herbie?
4. What is the name of the vehicle that Batman drives?
5. In the 2006 Pixar film “Cars”, what is the name of the racecar that gets lost and ends up in a town called Radiator Springs?
6. What is the name of the 1980s television series featuring a man called Michael Knight and his crime-fighting Trans Am named KITT?
7. What is the name of the car that is described as being sleek as a thoroughbred and has seats like a feather bed?
8. In the 1985 film “Back to the Future”, what kind of car has been transformed into a time machine?
9. What is the name of the Saturday morning cartoon that aired from 1973 to 1975 and featured a car that had a mind of its own?
10. What is the name of the 1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1 driven by actor H. B. Halicki in the 1974 “Gone in 60 Seconds” film?