Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Oct 17, 2020
A People > Musicians Quiz : There are several music groups, whether heavy metal or not, that mention a metal in their name. Here’s a chance to test your “metal”.
1. This band had its beginnings when Lars Ulrich, a drummer, placed an ad in the newspaper.
2. This solo artist was also the lead vocalist for Queen.
3. The name of this band was inspired by Mike Kroeger’s job at Starbucks.
4. “Reelin’ In the Years” was a hit song by what group?
5. After the breakup of The Yardbirds, the lead guitarist, Jimmy Page, formed a new group called _____.
6. This band was named after a James Bond movie.
7. Which of the following is not associated with heavy metal music?
8. This name is based on a dietary supplement. It refers to an individual, not a band.
9. Who wrote the hit song “When a Man Loves a Woman”?
10. The name of this band is a torture device.