Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Oct 05, 2020
A Literature > Mythology Quiz : How well do you know your Greek mythology? Can you name the gods and goddesses? Get set to be put to the test!
1. The god of the air and lightning is named _____.
2. The god of water and earthquakes is named _____.
3. The god of the Underworld is named _____.
4. The queen of the Underworld is Persephone.
5. Hephaestus is ugly and crippled.
6. Apollo is the owner of the Sun chariot.
7. Heracles became a god.
8. The god of speed, athletics, inventions, and messages is named _____.
9. Hephaestus was married to Aphrodite.
10. The goddess of hunting and the moon is named Artemis.