Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Oct 27, 2020
A Music > Rock Quiz : Do you love rocking out to loud music? Does the sound of a guitar make you get up to find a mosh pit? If so, this quiz is for you!
1. What band sings these lyrics: “We’re not gonna take it. No, we ain’t gonna take it. We’re not gonna take it anymore”?
2. Finish these lyrics from Green Day’s “American Idiot”: “Don’t wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the _____.”
3. The Scorpions have a song called “No One Like You”.
4. What song are these lyrics from: “Sing with me, sing for the year. Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear. Sing with me, if it’s just for today. Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away”?
5. What band sings “Cherry Pie”?
6. Complete the lyrics from “People Are Strange” by the Doors: “People are strange when you’re a ____. Faces look ____ when you’re alone.”
7. The Who sings the theme song for the show “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation”.
8. ____ Floyd’s “Another Brick in the Wall” is a title to 3 songs, all with the same basic theme.
9. Who sings these lyrics: “Pour some sugar on me. Oh, I can’t get enough”?
10. Van Halen’s original name was “Mammoth”.