Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Dec 16, 2020
A Music Quiz : Do you remember your first Christmas? What about the very first Christmas? See how much you remember from “The First Noel”.
1. Complete the lyrics: “The first Noel, the _____ did say / Was to certain poor _____ in fields as they lay.”
2. In which season do the events of the first verse take place?
3. These lyrics are correct: “Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel, / Born is the King of Bethlehem!”
4. Complete the lyrics: “They looked up and saw a star / Shining in the ____ beyond them far.”
5. These lyrics are correct: “And to the earth it gave great light / And so it continued both day and night.”
6. How many Wise Men does the song mention?
7. Complete the lyrics: “To seek for a King _____ / And to follow the star wherever it went.”
8. Complete the lyrics: “This star drew nigh to the northwest / O’er _____ it took its rest.”
9. Complete the lyrics: “And there it did both stop and stay / Right o’er the place where _____ lay.”
10. The Wise Men offered gifts of: