Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Oct 24, 2020
A Television Quiz : Classic cars, beautiful women, and a lot of political incorrectness defined the television scene in the 1970s. Do you remember these shows?
1. An ex-con, who served five years in prison for a crime he didn’t commit, starts a detective agency. What is the name of this show?
2. Which of these shows starred Redd Foxx as a junk dealer?
3. On the “Bob Newhart Show”, what was Bob’s profession?
4. What year did “Three’s Company” debut?
5. Two single women share an apartment and work in a brewery. What was the name of the show?
6. Both the passengers and crew of this ship find romance on almost every voyage. What is the name of this show?
7. Variety shows were popular in the 1970s. Which of the following shows was not a variety show?
8. Dr. David Banner seems like a normal guy, but he is forced to drift from place to place whenever his anger gets the better of him. What show is this?
9. A Shaolin monk travels through the American Old West armed only with his martial art skills. What is the name of this show?
10. The Sunshine Cab Company was the location of what ’70s show?