Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Dec 19, 2020
A Television Quiz : Test your knowledge of these female television stars.
1. Lucille Ball may be the queen of television comedy. Only three shows below starred Lucy. Which one did not?
2. She gave us the title role of sassy and vivacious “Alice”.
3. Barbara Hale was a faithful Girl Friday to “Perry Mason” on nine seasons of the popular series. Whom did she play?
4. Sunny Mindy Cohn portrayed this hilarious student on “The Facts of Life”.
5. Norman Lear’s unparalleled creation “Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman” ran only from 1976 to 1977 on CBS. Who played Mary?
6. Which actress has twice portrayed the wife of Bill Cosby on television sitcoms?
7. Susan Saint James has played roles on all but one of these TV series. Which show did not feature the actress?
8. Edie Falco played this long-suffering wife of Tony on “The Sopranos” on HBO.
9. Which of these actresses did not star with comedian Bob Newhart on his TV sitcoms?
10. She narrated this cosmopolitan show about four women in New York on “Sex and the City”. Who played eager journalist Carrie Bradshaw?
11. Three of these actresses were in the original cast of the inaugural 1975-1976 season of “Saturday Night Live”. Which lady joined the show at a later date?
12. Frances Bavier’s gentle character arrived to care for Andy & Opie on the “The Andy Griffith Show”. What was her name?