Braingle’s Daily Trivia Quiz for Oct 28, 2020
A Hobbies > Games Quiz : How much do you know about this classic shake and score dice game? This quiz is based on the original, basic game rules, not one of the variations.
1. The object of the game is to have the least amount of points by the end of the game.
2. In 1984, ownership of Yahtzee passed to which company below?
3. The name Yahtzee was derived from which of the following words:
4. The Yahtzee scoring card consists of two sections – an upper and a lower.
5. What is the maximum number of times a player may roll the dice per turn?
6. A small straight is:
7. Which of the following is not a scoring category in Yahtzee?
8. The scoring category in which the player enters the sum of all the dice, no matter what the dice value may be, is called _____.
9. In the game, what exactly is a Yahtzee?
10. What is the highest score possible when playing Yahtzee?