A bantamweight matchup is the latest addition to the UFC’s Oct. 31 event.
Multiple sources with knowledge of the situation recently informed MMA Junkie of the booking but asked to remain anonymous as the promotion has yet to make an official announcement.
After earning a contract on Dana White’s Contender Series in June 2019, Johns has split his first two UFC appearances. A former LFA bantamweight champion, Johns picked up a win over Cole Smith in his promotional debut last September. He then suffered a TKO loss to Mario Bautista at UFC 247 in February.
A winner of his past five in a row, Natividad was scheduled to make his UFC debut against Brian Kelleher at UFC on ESPN+ 34 earlier this month but was pulled last second due to precautionary reasons concerning his COVID-19 tests taken during fight week.
With the addition, UFC’s Oct. 31 event now includes:
- Anderson Silva vs. Uriah Hall
- Dustin Jacoby vs. Justin Ledet
- Maurice Greene vs. Greg Hardy
- Amir Albazi vs. TBA
- Cortney Casey vs. Priscila Cachoeira
- Aaron Phillips vs. Adrian Yanez
- Sean Strickland vs. Wellington Turman
- Krzysztof Jotko vs. Makhmud Muradov
- Andre Fili vs. Bryce Mitchell
- Miles Johns vs. Kevin Natividad