ABU DHABI – MMA Junkie is on scene and reporting live from Friday’s official UFC on ESPN+ 37 fighter weigh-ins, which kick off at 9 a.m. ET (6 a.m. PT).
The early weigh-ins take place at Flash Forum at Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. UFC on ESPN+ 37 takes place Saturday at the same venue. The main card airs on ESPN and streams on ESPN+ following prelims on ESPN+.
Among those weighing in are Marlon Moraes (23-6-1 MMA, 5-2 UFC) and Cory Sandhagen (12-2 MMA, 5-1 UFC), who meet in the bantamweight main event, and Edson Barboza (20-9 MMA, 14-9 UFC) and Makwan Amirkhani (16-4 MMA, 6-2 UFC), who meet in the featherweight co-feature.
The full UFC on ESPN+ 37 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Marlon Moraes () vs. Cory Sandhagen ()
- Edson Barboza () vs. Makwan Amirkhani ()
- Ben Rothwell () vs. Marcin Tybura ()
- Dricus Du Plessis () vs. Markus Perez ()
- Tom Aspinall () vs. Alan Baudot ()
- Ilia Topuria () vs. Youssef Zalal ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 5 p.m. ET)
- K.B. Bhullar () vs. Tom Breese ()
- Chris Daukaus () vs. Rodrigo Nascimento ()
- Joaquin Buckley () vs. Impa Kasanganay ()
- Ali Alqaisi () vs. Tony Kelley ()
- Giga Chikadze () vs. Omar Morales ()
- Tracy Cortez () vs. Stephanie Egger ()
- Bruno Silva () vs. Tagir Ulanbekov ()