LAS VEGAS – MMA Junkie is on scene and reporting live from Friday’s official UFC on ESPN+ 39 fighter weigh-ins, which kick off at noon ET (9 a.m. PT).
The weigh-ins take place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The same venue hosts Saturday’s card, which streams on ESPN+.
Among those weighing in are former middleweight champion Anderson Silva (34-10 MMA, 17-6 UFC) and Uriah Hall (15-9 MMA, 8-7 UFC), who meet in the main event, and Andre Fili (21-7 MMA, 9-6 UFC) and Bryce Mitchell (13-0 MMA, 4-0 UFC), who fight in the co-feature.
The full UFC on ESPN+ 39 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Uriah Hall () vs. Anderson Silva ()
- Andre Fili () vs. Bryce Mitchell ()
- Kevin Holland () vs. Charlie Ontiveros ()
- Maurice Greene () vs. Greg Hardy ()
- Bobby Green () vs. Thiago Moises ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Chris Gruetzemacher () vs. Alexander Hernandez ()
- Victor Rodriquez () vs. Adrian Yanez ()
- Jack Marshman () vs. Sean Strickland ()
- Cole Williams () vs. Jason Witt ()
- Dustin Jacoby () vs. Justin Ledet ()
- Cortney Casey () vs. Priscila Cachoeira ()
- Miles Johns () vs. Kevin Natividad ()